Blood Throne Battle V Blood Throne Battle V

wow!

Listening to your music is not just amazing, but it is an experience! It will be an honor to have the music you create in our game! Your new compositions have such power behind them, bringing the listener's imagination to a whole new level of clarity and depth. An amazing job, keep it up and hopefully we will be implimenting it all not too long from now!

MarkySpark responds:

Hi Chris, You inspire me with your ideas and great artistry. Long live The Blood Throne!

Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa] Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa]

very good!

I found that the beat started off really well, got me hooked in and every step of the way you made sure that something new replaced the current beat before it became old. I like the style of it as well, and it would probably fit pretty well in a flash menu or something of that sort. With that in mind, I feel the beat got a bit weak at a few points, not really keeping up with the rest of it, so maybe go back through and see if you cant get a constant flow going...good job, 4/5, 8/10!

Eve of Battle Eve of Battle

even more greatness...

All of these themes make it difficult to choose the menu music, ingame music, etc. but hopefully you have a plan for which songs to go where?

The Demon Lair The Demon Lair

loving these!

I am loving these tracks you are making man! You are very good at what you do, and give a great, eerie feeling to it all! hey, if you need any more sounds to work with, I have a friend who has a soundsnap account that could supply you with any sort of ambient sound you could need, including bullet sounds, explosions, etc. for making the intro cinematic's music. (it would be great to incorporate the sounds for the intro into the actual music, and would save a lot of space)

King Raphael's Theme King Raphael's Theme

theme seems more...

...fitting of King Raphael. Raphael has a lot of inner turmoil surrounding his character, while the Demon Lord has long ago abandoned his own feelings, leaving only rage and hatred. Its great anyways, though, and will still have a chance to be used! :D

Battle Brothers Battle Brothers

im impressed!

This sounds great! I will definitely use this for the menu screen, as that is where it will best fit. Cant wait to make use of all of the compositions you are making!

MarkySpark responds:

Still needs a little bit of tyding up and tweaking and more dramatic strings. Still composing on a daily basis while I get the time.